11 July 2009

july 12th

=D click to enlarge.
1. will, bear and piggy soft toys (:
2. carmen, a cuteee bear basket filled with lollies~~ can't see it in this photo since it's still unwrapped but it's cute =D
3. eunji - a pair of socks lolol, a hairtie and a wizard of oz notebook (:
4.vicky, a box of roses and a cute eraser and pencil~
5. neeshah, a basket drawer thing EDIT--- found out it's from jacky THANKS (:
10. julia - a little build it yourself cake sculptures X3 I got the chessboard haha it's really cute but I can't work out how to melt the glue to stick on the pieces haha
11. jimin - a piece of brownie wrapped in tinfoil and a palm tree necklace =D
12. steph - 20 bucks and an awesome card TYVM lololol all the memories
13. roger - 20 bucks and a few movies on his usb which I have to return later, I am legend, forest gump, watchmen, monsters vs aliens and knocked up. (:
14. yujie - juggling balls/hacky sacks and a fan =D just what I asked for tyvm <333 haul ="D">:D

mann today was fun. 2 hours was really short >< thanks to everybody who came, hope everyone had a lot of fun... a lot of people didn't come which left some people as loners-ish but everyone made a new acquaintance I guess.

will and tony are losers for playing arcade games while at ice skating. =P everyone had fun watching yj put snowballs down shirt hurhurhur. never saw it coming.... grats to harim and kenji for winning races, there were a lot of falls... but yeah all in all a pretty good day I guess. heaps of randoms, mainly jonathan's friends lol but pro. for everyone who stayed afterwards for cake you guys are awesome (: esp the losers who refused to eat cake coughrogerandarkarcough, I feel very satisfied after making you eat it.

and TIAN wooooo he went on the ice. that's accomplishment enough for him XD everyone was mixing really well lol I got confused in the beginning cuz I thought "wtf I thought they didn't know each other..." but yeah it's good that everyone talked to everyone (:

hm, only feel once today cuz will pushed me lolol. but then he caught me. but then he dropped me and i dragged down kim and we all fell 8D yuppp pretty cool. ice is slippery.

hope everyone enjoyed their day anyway... imma go watch some movies now =P

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hahah nice - mountain of pressies xD

one_entity said...

:)
must get photos off camera..