20 May 2009

sedation and local injections...


wooo my tooth is so ugly. got my 4 teeth extracted today, 2 premolars up top and 2 wisdom teeth down the bottom. unfortunately it was too hard to get them out so they just cut my wisdom teeth ): so I only got to keep 2 whole teeth.

the nurse was sarah batkin's mum. she said that sedation would make me feel drunk and i could still feel the operation (if they didn't give me enough local injection i was meant to tell them) and hear them talking and stuff. WELL, she lied. as soon as I felt that sharp stab and she told me not to look at what the surgeon was doing i felt woozy and like, fell asleep or something. I have no recollection of it at all. T_T I only really vaguely remember getting told to stand up and being helped over to the other chair where they gave me a blanket and I napped (cuz well, I dunno, I have no idea what was going on at the time due to drugs.) I brought evermore 'dreams' album to play as bg music. (: unfortunately I was so knocked out that I only got to listen to it when she was explaining the procedure to me, and even then I had to concentrate more on what she was saying.

I think I've already torn some of my stitches ): and I can see the hole where my wisdom teeth were. siiigh... and grandma insists on no solid food for 2 days at least so I think I'm getting congee for lunch tomorrow. hopefully it doesn't spill in my bag...

must.. study..

2 comments:

steph said...

Aw that's so cute. Bring your own background music :) And the napping awww. Ickle Weenie *patpat*

STUDY NAO DAMNIT.

one_entity said...

wat r u gonna do with ur teeth?