15 May 2009

problems and other junk

=/ is anyone else having a problem with commenting on other peoples blogs? it says "please choose a profile" but in the profil drop down list there is nothing. also when I try to check my email my inbox doesn't let me read my emails, I have to go to the main page and click the emails to view them, which only works for the top 3 emails at my list. I think my computer has a java coding problem. also my taskbar won't autohide. T_T I'm gonna do a full virus scan. even then I don't know if it'll turn up, what if its some super leet virus that hasn't been detected yet... or my computer just randomly mutated D:

I love salsa corn chips. I can feel the fat forming already, but OHH IT TASTES SO GOOD.

I should really start studying for exams. but I don't want to. =.= actually I don't even know how. UGHFKSD. -sucks at studying- maybe the first step is to tidy my desk, lol. D: and maybe my couch as well. oh man my room looks like a pigsty D:

also should be getting going on doujin.. I keep getting these dreams where it's the day and I realise I haven't got anything to sell because I haven't FINISHED anything orz

here are some things I learnt this week:
a. when you cut a worm in half it DOESN'T turn into 2 worms.
b. i should never play lacrosse.
c. doctors do not know anything. I taught a doctor something~
d. mrs l's office can fit at least 15 people in it. still wasn't crammed though, we need to try harder.
e. my hair has grown.
f. i am really, really good at procrastinating. or at least, being oblivious to exams.

parents have a wedding to attend today. they showed me the invite, it was extremely shiny and looked so expensive. I guess people like to splurge on things like wedding invitations even though they're not that important. "but its an important day" I suppose... but hey, shouldn't we try to make all our days important? (:

doujinexamsdoujinexamsdoujinexamsdoujinexamsdoujinexams.
D:
-goes to read manga-

5 comments:

one_entity said...

u know, i always rip my money trying to get it out of my piggy bank. The first time, my dad said, oh it's okay you only ripped off a little bit off. I said, "If I ripped it in half, then would both halves be valid?" He was like, "lol, no."
And the moral of the story is, worms are like money.

winnie said...

interesting but I disagree; the moral of the story is don't keep your notes in a piggy bank.

steph said...

Have you been... cutting worms in half lately in your spare time o.o

AND OMFG A FAMILY FRIEND GUY HAS THE AWESOMEST DOG. He's a labrador greyhound cross and he's HUUUUGE. And he eats rice like a true Asian and he's bilingual lol - understands English and Canto commands huzzahhh.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Captain Barnaby said...

XDD omg stephae! That doggie sounds like the awesomest!

Haha, woon. I think there's sth wrong with your comp. I don't have any probs with firefox haha.

LOL WTF Worms do cut in half and live!
.... eweth I saw this worm cut in half, and then this baby worm came out. So grossss.

winnie said...

nah, if you sever the brain from the body the worm dies. we learnt it at brainbee. everyone was like O_O WTF I THOUGHT THEY MULTIPLIED! but yeah.