09 May 2009

new layout

so yeah, finally got around to making a new layout (the other one was too... bare for me =/) let me know if you like it/ dislike it etc (:

today was amazingly uneventful and all in all a massive waste of time, but not really. lol, in the morning I got woken up by people txting (amazingly I managed to sleep through 4 before a 5th one woke me), and then I mucked around for a bit and had supposedly expired milk + cereal for breakfast (Although, it hadn't curdled yet so I guess I'll be fine). messed around on piano for a while (what I've done is really hard on the hands =.= so many octaves) and then I sat down and learnt some words for chinese... then I went to lunch, and to chinese... there were 5 girls and 1 guy today haha. I scabbed some money off harold so I could buy chocolate from joy. must remember to pay him back on tuesday. passed chocolate around, including to joy hahaha. man I completely forgot I still had chocolate ): -gets it out and starts eating it- ...even though I've already brushed my teeth. greeeat...

meh, after chinese was rather uneventful, although my parents went to get some bbq pork and then we drove around to the university campus where we sat and talked for like an hour while eating bbq pork hahaah. I was thirsty but my dad didn't bring any liquid except beer =.= he offered it but I hate beer lol... we talked mostly about life and education lol. my dad reckons I'd do good at philosphy, LOL. and my mum says I'd be good at law cuz of my logicalness... but yeah my parents are pretty good, they don't force me into stuff, just give me little advices and push here and there to make sure I don't fail at life. I agree with them on most things, although my nature makes me want to disagree, but I can't because I actually do agree in reality. (lost you yet?)

then when it stopped raining me and my mum went to check out the university library. never seen so many non fiction books in my life... I didn't even know they archived magazines =/ but they're awesome. omg I could go and read every listener magazine from like 1990 in its untouched glossy printed form. yes, I find pleasure in the strangest things.

so yeah, after that we just picked up my brother and came home. then we had dinner. and I wasted more time on the computer. end of day. =D

past week has been the same really, quite uneventful. =.=

oh yeah my exam timetable is like this:
fri: chem, eng
mon: maths, pe
tues: -, sci investigation
wed: day off
thurs: -, art
fri: french, YAAAY LONG WEEKEND

better remember it. D: mostly I have to study for chem and maths. and probably get a lot of quotes and bs my way through english as usual T_T first day = 2 writing exams, man... well, it's good to get them out of the way I suppose but my poor wrist...

getting my teeth extracted next next tuesday woohooooooo D:

2 comments:

steph said...

OHMYGOD ITS SO GASPINGLY PRETTYYY. DDD:

one_entity said...

i likes it.
i thought that was your pinky with the butterfly at first, and i was like, your fingers grew? lol

poor u with the teeth pulling