29 May 2009

arithmancy anyone? &an update

Read this first

here's the calculator if you're lazy: link
and the results page: link

my results were, general personality,

1 - This is the number of the individual, the solitary unit. Ones are independent, focused, and determined. They set a goal and stick to it. They are leaders and inventors. Ones find it difficult to work with others and don't like to take orders. They can be self-centered, egotistical, and domineering. They are often loners.

my 'heart personality' ie. what I'm like alone

8 - Eight indicates the possibility of great success in business, finance, and politics. Eights are practical, ambitious, committed, and hard working. They can also be jealous, greedy, domineering, and power-hungry. Eight is said to be the most unpredictable of numbers and can indicate the pinnacle of success or the depths of failure; the potential to go either way is present from the beginning.

and my 'social personality' ie. what I'm like to others

2 - Two represents interaction, two-way communication, cooperation, and balance. Twos are imaginative, creative, and sweet natured. Peace, harmony, commitment, loyalty, and fairness are characteristic. But two also introduces the idea of conflict, opposing forces, and the contrasting sides of things: night and day, good and evil. Twos can be withdrawn, moody, self-conscious and indecisive.


it's.. interesting haha. try it. :)

since everyone else's blog entries seem to mention A&D somewhere, I guess I'll just bandwagon. Well, I was expecting it to be better. It was still good, but I guess my expectations were a bit high. after all the book is a hard act to follow up. poor vicky was shielding her face from the corpse of the first cardinal. the music was so epic though, made everything so much tenser... surprisingly it was only rated M for all those violent scenes... i demand that other movies be brought down also so that I can watch them. D<>>

well other than that life is back to how it was. exams are over, etc etc. worst set of exams so far... and they came and went so fast. didn't even see them coming.

also I'm having a few issues with myself right now. so sorry if I seem like I'm acting strange (eg that other day at art steph lol) I have no idea who I am or how I should act anymore, or if the things I do are for myself or for others, and which they should be for. I don't even know what I want anymore or if it's better that I do something that's going to be better for me than something that I want. I finished 1/2 a tub of ice cream to take my mind off this and it's not getting better. I'm trying to stop thinking about it though. hopefully it will work itself out.

well, once again I find myself bored and unproductive with nothing to do even though there is PLENTY to do. oh well, might as well let the tradition continue.

and thus I leave you with a rhyme

Johnny is a chemist's son
But Johnny is no more
What Johnny thought was H20
Was H2SO4
- Tourniquet

3 comments:

one_entity said...

that's a cute rhyme

take your time figuring yourself out, but u shud probably stop eating so much ice cream O.o

lol I got 5,2,3 respectively.. the descriptions are so vague

steph said...

No need to apologise Weenie. You're entitled to act however you like. Besides it was awesome :D

Be however you want to be, unless you want to be a serial killer in which I would strongly recommend surrendering yourself to some sort of institution ASAP.

Anonymous said...

...
if u need a shrink
im sure lex can help
he insists that his psychology will definitely come into use...
=]
i should go see him too..
but then hed just go blabbing to mum
etc
youre lucky you dont have that problem