04 April 2009

LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL OMGOMGOMG

^^^ What someone did during national bank maths test. yes.... I think she got bored. But it is a lovely piece of art.

This week has been more or less uneventful. Finished english internal, hopefully was ANGRYYYY enough =P but I don't really want to do parts of speech and comprehension from achievement english or w/e it is... so tedious.

ah I forgot to check the badminton noticeboard to check if I got into team @__@

as for this week... LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL WOOHOOOOOO 4 more days C: just have to get through a final bio test, algebra test and do a french presentation we got 2 weeks ago and I still haven't started, as well as the PE theory book which I haven't completed the homework from like 3 weeks ago. Wow I am awesome with homework.

YJ's gone back to china~ so hi yj if you're reading this, we all miss you =P BUY US LOTS OF CRAPPPP hahaha

did anyone get april fool'd this year? I know a guy who asked out a girl as a joke, but it turns out she actually liked him and said yes, and now he's stuck with her cuz he's too scared to break up with her hahahahah. Well sam told me there were taste-it notes (like sticky notes, except they taste good??) but I don't know if she was serious o_o probably not tho

my table is a mess. I want to tidy it, but I just can't be bothered.

Other than the above life has been pretty normal... I just noticed a few more things about human nature this week, but haven't been able to sort it all out in my head yet, so maybe I will try to explain it when I have it more organised.

It's so strange to think about YJ and the daylight she's experiencing now, and how the whole world is in a different state of light. I want to go back to bask in that sunlight... I prefer light over darkness... you can do much more in the day than at night =/ wahhhhh I want to ride in one of those smelly taxis, I want to walk on the streets with bits of newspaper stuck onto the ground, I want to see all the kids in tracksuits flooding out of schools at midday, I want to hear the kettle boiling with a fresh pot of tea in my grandma's kitchen, I want to hear the irritating robotic female voice in the airport, I want to smell the disgusting smokers' leather jackets on the subway during rush hour...

I MISS CHINA OK.

6 comments:

one_entity said...

lol~ the 5000 dollars from the govt joke on the edge.
i got sucked in by that
heheheheh yj's pic is funny

steph said...

Haha yeah I heard that Kim... some guy texted in the next day going 'You guys suck. I spent 4 grand today thinking I had 5000 in the bank.'

...tut tut. Poor guy. I MISS HONG KONG OKAY D: Really wanna go backkk.

And I still don't understand how the hell she managed to do that on the graphics calculator. I can barely work it o_o

Captain Barnaby said...

OMG! I miss HK SOOOOO MUCH!

Just thinking about it makes me wanna cry. O.O

XD

And I was there only like, 4 months ago.

Boohoo. =[

Anonymous said...

winnie you retard
l0lz
THAT 5000 THING ON THE EDGE
WHAT WAS IT
i was like
OMFGGG I VANT IT
...
i...miss......uhh.....
your mum
l0lz
I MISS BAKING
haha
who did that graphics calculator thing its pro haha
FK TESTS HTIS WEEK GO DIE AND PE I HASNT STARTD ON

yj said...

LOL

I think all I can say is lol
I'll blog when I have time,
we're about to move out of the hotel we just moved into at GZ cuz it sucks ass, I dont think it even qualifies as a 1 star hotel, lmfao..
I like the 5star on in HK better ):

NOTE TO EVERYONE: DO NOT BELIEVE PEOPLE WHO SAY THINGS ARE GOOD IN CHINA


PS. I did the calculator thing xD
x

Steph said...

OOPDAHT D<



...please?