21 April 2009

1/2 update

Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. . .nothing made up!

What is your name? Winnie
A four letter word: Wimp (lol, first thing that comes to mind..)
A boy's name: Winston
A girl's name: Wendy
An occupation: Window cleaner ..?
A color: White
Something you wear: Wig
A food: can you eat Whale? er, weflskdfjwesa... WEDGES.
Something found in the bathroom: Water c:
A place: Wisconsin
A reason for being late: Went to the wrong class
Something you shout: WAHHHH! (when tripping over a rock)
A movie title: When Harry met Sally
Something you drink: Wine
A musical group: Westlife =P
An animal: Worm
A weapon: Whip. psh-chhh (courtesy of laina)
A street name: Wall street. (I dunno it sounds like a famous street.)
A song title: When I'm Gone (simple plan)
A verb: Winning. =P
Type of car: Wagon... well it's kind of a car/cart thing. >> there are no brands starting with W lol

also my mum took me to dressmart today (: she spent the whole time finding a pair of boots and in the end she was too picky to find any. Instead we bought 2 pairs of jandals for my dad, a few bags, a pair of nikes for her and a new scarf for me~ I might post a pic of the scarf later tonight since I don't have it with me atm.

the reason I don't have it with me right now is cuz my mum's leaving the shopping bag in the car til everyone else is asleep cuz she thinks my grandma will nag her about spending money hahahaha "-whispers- don't tell them we went shopping" "...but then where have we been o.o" "I've been working. you were on one tree hill studying." "I don't have any books with me?" "just say you left them on the car =P"

hahahaha so you see it's not only me who gets annoyed with her nagging...

EDIT: HERE.


>:

(and yes I actually do know how to do a scarf properly in case u were wondering.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha nice...
my mum does that with me too...
once we had to pretend we were going to see 'my australian friends' and having dinner on the way because we couldnt invite that girl to this dinner thing haha
and we told rodger we were going to see my australian friends too because hes got such a big mouth haha

steph said...

LOL. Funny. What did you study Weenie :D Scarfscarfscarf.

one_entity said...

hahaha my mum once spent 3 hours trying on boots
altho she did buy a pair in the end

steph said...

I steal my mum's boots :D

AW. EDIT SCARF. 'Bunnybunnybunny?' With enthusiasm Weenie, that's not a happy bunny face >: