05 March 2009

a small act of humanity

On my way to school yesterday morning as we were about to turn the intersection, a lady ran into the middle of the intersection, completely in disregard of her own safety, and picked up a small animal from the middle of the road, ran off and dropped it behind the fence on the other side. It really warmed my heart that she could run onto a busy intersection like that to save something else without thinking about her own safety. (albeit extremely dangerous...) but still. It's not donating millions of dollars to animal societies, but it's something. Most of us would have seen it and perhaps cringed as it was run over, but someone acted against the system and a life was saved (: it was inspirational in any case.
(and somewhat stupid, but the thoughts that came with the stupid action outweigh the actual stupidity in itself I think)

Other than that nothing of much note has happened, but when I came home yesterday there was a huge bouquet of flowers for my dad from Telecom & EDS as a thanks for helping them with their project. It was pretty~ I'll post pictures when I extract them from my phone. How convenient that it was the same day that I brought home my art folder to draw them plants in the weekend.


Nothing much of note right now, I'm at school. Also I do believe I'm wasting a lot of valuable time lately doing stupid things (like, I don't even know where it went) so I'm going to try to rectify this next week. 6th week of school~ We're halfway through the term now... 1/8 through the year. Aaah years fly by so fast when you're old.

Spent wednesday at home cuz I was too sick T_T the amount of snot a body can produce is nothing short of amazing in my opinion. However I did manage to get some stuff done (inc. starting some stuff for Doujin Overload this year) It's amazing how much free time you have when you don't have to go to school and don't have anyone to distract you on msn with conversation, I achieved so much more than I would, like the drawing I started on photoshop is almost finished after 4ish hours and it would normally perhaps take me like 3 weeks to get to that stage. So sickness is sometimes a good thing. Makes you feel like crap, but it has some good points as well...

WHY ISNT ANYONE ELSE AT SCHOOL YET.

dslfjasldkfasjdlfadsjf. cbs saying any more I'll just sit here and wait for people to turn up >>

4 comments:

yj said...

WEENIE
aww
thats sooo cuteee
and fluffyyyyyy

and HI
OMG HI

also Laina wants to say something:

you are so weird winnie... l0lz i didn get to read the last bit but yeah........were playing bingo in eco and its so inconspicuous that im just casualy typing over yujs laptop haha and yeah mrs h is probs getng really pissd about debating and sht...hahahahahaha...HI WINAEEE


YJ SAYZ.
HI WEENIE
WEEENIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ok I cbf thinking of something to say now, so yeah
....
BYE
AND READ MY BLOG
HEHEHHE
and tell me how bow masters are!!

x

Anonymous said...

Aw kawaii :) What aminal was eet Weenie? Lol. Bouquet. Chuck it over to my place, I have to draw plants too. Wait its probably wilted and dying by now eh.

winnie said...

@steph: I have no idea what animal it was, it was small tho lol.

@YJ: bowmasters are sexy

@laina: debating is at tues interval, its so lols it's the only time that we are all available XD

yj said...

OMG its so prettyyyy<3


x