23 March 2009

anagrams and a number plate

sactual car I saw on sunday, I kid you not

CHEMISTRY TEST AND DEBATING TOMORROW OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOFGODKAFJAWLFSDAJL

lol. (: so instead of studying or making points, here are some anagrams! =D

THE MORSE CODE: When you rearrange the letters: HERE COME DOTS

SLOT MACHINES: When you rearrange the letters: CASH LOST IN ME

ELECTION RESULTS: When you rearrange the letters: LIES - LET'S RECOUNT

SNOOZE ALARMS: When you rearrange the letters: ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S

A DECIMAL POINT: When you rearrange the letters: IM A DOT IN PLACE

THE EARTHQUAKES: When you rearrange the letters: THAT QUEER SHAKE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO: When you rearrange the letters: TWELVE PLUS ONE

MOTHER-IN-LAW: When you rearrange the letters: WOMAN HITLER

what a coincidence....

apart from all this nothing of note has happened (yet, which will be me dying in debating and chemtest tomorrow). Oh yeah I forgot to pick up my chem assignment today cuz my msn crashed last night and my reminder was on my pm there, since I tried to install windows live messenger 9 and it screwed up my msn forevermore, thus I spent the whole evening trying to fix it and I eventually got my msn backup working but it's 8.1. Oh well still better than pidgin == I guess that's what I get for breaking william's computer. damn karma...

I hope that car number plate wasn't a message for me tomorrow D: bad luck normally doesn't come in 1s.. right...? T^T

actually, no time for deep philosophical talks tonight I'm going to use what little time I have left to cram for my test.. night everyone

3 comments:

Captain Barnaby said...

ahahaha! XD

Those anagrams made me LOL. XD

Dw, you'll be fine in chem test!
All these people worrying about chem tests .... which is why i quit chem XDDDD

Anonymous said...

LOL. That is the world's greatest numberplate. I applaud its owner.

IS YOUS HAVING FUN AT BADDY ATM WEENIE? 8D GL for debating. If I could, I would come and spectate. With a picket sign. Proclaiming your awesomeness.

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha
i am so fail
i actualy had to go
11 + 2 = 13... 12 + 1 = 13...
OMG THEYRE THE SAME
l0lz
FAIILLL
that plate was for me i see
HAH I RHYMEZ
...
shudup
DONT FORGET DRINK 4 RETREAT