30 November 2008

BRUISE. + random little mini rants about nothing in particular


The above is the result of me KICKING MYSELF in PE this morning. omfg how noob can you get? + there's a blister UNDER the foot ahahah school shoes are so uncomfortable.

yeah life's been boring. I'm so tired from badminton today. But it's good when you're tired, it distracts you. (: good way to pass time. 这样就不需要想到〈他〉的事了。was driving me up the wall yesterday. but now it's ok... im not going to think about it anymore. waste of my time.

everyone is having so much drama in their life... lately... ok probably not. but still, makes life a bit more interesting. maybe having something to think over will help the next 2 weeks pass by faster. everyone moves on... time won't stop flowing. sometime's its just a matter of it flowing too fast when you want things to last, and flowing too slowly when you want things to pass. (hey it rhymes haha)

yes, I'm trying to think of something to type. this way I can put off doing those ab exercises for another few mins (gahhhh my flab hurtsss)

haha I just read laina's recent blog entries. do you know, I have a sock tan and underneath it I have a sandal tan developing. Also, I have a shorts tan above my knees hahahaha I'm so pasty above the knees XD

oh and fyi steph im not being emo about there being 2 weeks of school left D: I just wish it would go already cuz it seems like im wasting time. Like, I feel like I could be at home achieving so much more >>; like those pigs... and those sketches... pshhh. (一说到画我又想到他了。 很烦。。。)

captain underpants and the preposterous plight of the purple potty people are pretty cool. /end 'rant'

oh yeah. finished watching 10 things I hate about you in Eng today. don't you find how the cutest couples always start off hating each other =D waaahh so perfect for each other. honestly whenever I watch a tv series/drama I always notice the male and female who have tension between them, and I think "they'd make a good couple." and you know what? it usually happens. pretty skilled. apart from the whole draco hermione thing. but w/e I refuse to accept jk's mary sue generic fanfic style ending.

laina and steph want me to rant about them.. ok =P wellllll, where to start. u two fill my life with randomness and in steph's case extreme sarcasm that I don't always get (or at least misinterpret, because I am deaf). I'm pretty sure you guys have changed who I am or at least how I think about things. You guys make the best cookies. I make the best mess in the kitchen by tipping cocoa over my socks. ...We make a great team. I can say that our meeting was all by pure coincidence. If laina didn't have a last name starting with Y we might not even have met. (science class was ordered alphabetically by last name) and even now I would have no idea what E=MC^2 means. ....actually I can't remember, something to do with speed of light. and steph, if she hadn't been at that ICT place at the same time as me, or hadn't been sitting next to me when they told us to introduce ourselves, we would never have met either. well we would've but I would have felt no obligation to talk to you since I hadn't met you before. It's amazing how much of our lives and relationships are run by pure coincidence. this is why the religion i feel most inclined towards is taoism. but there are still things I disagree about. I don't like the idea of limiting yourself to 1 religion. blinding yourself from other possibilities that may exist. hm. (OK GOT REALLY OFF TOPIC THERE SRRY GUYS). back onto the 'rant'... errr nothing else to say really. ilyguys (:

thats all. yay I balanced my blog out.
....time for ab exercises.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww...
im tuchd winae
l0lz
...
speed of light = e = mc^2
l0lz
=]]
AHAH!!
IT LUX LYK A SMILY!!
LUK!! LUK!! LUK WINAE!!
=e=
l0lz
wtz it duin?...
n0 idea
hu carez
l0lz
0MG
ITZ GT A RUNNY N0ZE
l0lz
FUNAEEEE
=]]
hi

Anonymous said...

Lol you bruise so goddamn easily - WTF woman. I have a sock tan too apparently - it sucks. And yes my legs above the knees too are indeed pasty. Actually no scratch that - my legs are pasty full stop. Cos you went to sunny Chinurrr and got tanneded.

WOOT I have been ranted about :) Sarcasm makes your life whole Winnae.

Anonymous said...

BUSINEZZ STUDIEZ IZ AZZZZZZ
l0lz
itz s0 funae dat bl0gsp0t iznt bl0kd
lalalalalalalaaah
cz dae n0 dt da 0nli ppl nerdy nuf 2 b 0n bl0gsp0t wudnt nt b...
k i juz l0zt it
l0lz
=e=
zat iz stephae
wit hur runy n0ze
=]]
l0lz
CYA
w0opz
4gt da sarcazm...
*INSERT SARCASTIC COMMENT HERE*
=]]

Anonymous said...

Laina... *facepalm*

Captain Barnaby said...

Lol I don't think that people with tension between them actually like each other.

Tension means they hate. XD