24 November 2008

random stuff really


gawww that's someones lunch. isnt it cute (: so asian, even making food pretty. now where have we encountered this before...? -thinks about eunji's lunch-

there was no reason for the above picture, I just thot it was cute. I'm not going to be ranting about lunch boxes etc. =p but you have admit that it's cute. If I wasn't so noob with food handling I'd try to do this haha

I had a thought today as I was passing the car selling places on great south road. when it rains and the cars get all wet... who cleans them? o.o or are they left like that..? When do they clean it? in the mornings? If it's a day like this, and they clean it tomorrow morning... and yet they know it will rain tomorrow afternoon as well, do they bother cleaning it or skip a day until they know it will be nice weather? And also, when you take vehicles out for test drives... after 1 person test drives it, the car is still new. after 2 people test drive it, the car is still new. but after a lot of people test drive it, and the car gradually racks up kms travelled, and noone buys the car... can the car still be considered as a 'new car'? or will it have to be sold labelled as 'second hand'?

yes I really think about this kind of weird stuff in my spare time LOL. sometimes it's real random things like this, and they enter my brain as I'm just travelling thru somehwere and I just think more and more about it... other times it's more serious stuff as you've probably read in prev entries but blah I haven't thought about a lot of serious things lately. Ooo a police car just drove past our house with lights flashing but no siren (completely off topic) I don't have a lot of serious stuff happening in my life at the moment. I'm enjoying the simplicity... but still aware that I have heaps of stuff to do before the end of the year.

What is this, you ask? why isn't winnie being all hormonal about a certain person etc etc? =P isn't this new lol he's the first guy I've liked who I don't think about 24/7. it's pretty good. or maybe I just don't like him at all haha... yeah I'm weird. someone told me that he thinks I'm cute/pretty this week. it's the first time hahahaha. but it felt good to get a compliment like that in any case, even tho it's from someone I don't really know (I say this but we've been going to the same chinese class for 8 years, and this is one of the first things he tells me lollll...)

What about you guys? anything interesting happening in your life? I know bernie is having trouble with 'dude' and 2 other guys or something. >>; I wish she would just forgive him. he even apologised today. mannn hell hath no fury like a bernie scorned haha

yeah... nothing else to talk about after all this. maybe I'll think of something really super special and awesomesauce and end up updating again later. doubt it.

oh yeah my 1 year blogspot.com anniversary is coming up. (: my first entry on this account was nov 30 2007. I wonder how much I've changed since then. well I'm sure I'll update on sunday, since I'm going out to play pool with lucy & yunbin and co (I organised it but... I don't even know who's coming anymore lolll)

OH. one last thing. green tea frappuccino is the best (:

1 comment:

Captain Barnaby said...

OMG!
EW

GREENTEAFRAPPE.

EWETHXINFINITY.
=[

It's Green Puke in a bottle. XD