02 November 2008

nostalgia



It's fun when you go back to your old days eh. (: I hope that one day I can be like these guys and have heaps of random stuff to whip out and read and laugh about. (dw steph no swearing in this vid) wongfu productions are the best |: subscribe to them. nao.

ok i had a weird dream last night again (it's becoming so common one could regard it as normal now?).

went to one tree hill to study this afternoon after art cuz house has too many distractions. I memorised my french speech which is presented on wednesday, but I cbs doing vocab and I got distracted by the playground. wow I'm such a kid. got a few weird looks when I started balancing on the rails (getting better ><)... xmas pig list getting bigger, will start after exams. thinking about getting a sewing machine for xmas this year (thinking about starting fashion design |: just see if it suits me.) im going to be y11 next year, so i figured that I should try everything so that I can make the best choices for me and my future >< style="font-style: italic;">"Graduation dinner was really good. I got a silly award for that back-scatterball throwing thingie. ---- from my lcass also got one for bumping into Mrs ----- while walking in a line. y'kno, at the end I nearly cried ... nearly ... I caught myself just in time. I saw ----'s parents, his mum, who I've never seen before (wtf did I write this it makes no sense), ---- told me his parents were divorced so I've only seen his dad before. And now he's asking if he can have my runescape account ... I'll prolly give it to him, I'm going to be in intermediate next year, don't really have enough time for this kind of thing anymore."

(names are censored in case you can't notice haha. and LOL runescape, good times.)

entry 2 - 9th dec 2004
"Hi! today we packed everything to home, and --- gave me this cool pen! (I was writing with it at the time) My swedish penpal got her letter and sent it back to me. Anyways, as we were packing, ---- gave me his stamp thing, (it was this art project we did, we used pastels and designed a stamp A3 size) that kiwi in a suit, now it's hanging in room. it's nearly as cute as he is! (OMFG DYING OF EMBARRASSMENT HERE). LOL. Tomorrow's the big assembly. I have a feeling I'm gonna get something... (psh wow winnie, real modest)

Yes, I was a tard. I'm sorry friends. I have let you down )):

entry 3 - 19th dec 2004

"This has no doubt been the worst summer this century. It has been hailing, raining, there was even a thunder and lightning storm last night. anyway, I have found a few peeps for my aisha to RP with, and they are really cool. Just wondering for the war -- should I kill my money on codestones for training or just give up the whole thing. ANDD, do you like this flashy new ink that I'm writing with, and do you approve my new handwriting? It's neater... easier to fit things in."

This entry will make no sense to anyone who didn't play neopets. And my handwriting was ugly ):

entry 4 - 19th jan 2005

"I made a quiz on quizurfriends, and ----'s like "I can't believe ---- knows most about you" (the ---- mentioned in this quote is the same guy who gave me his stamp) noone except ---- got my best friend question right... whomever is orthy enough to be called my friend is worthy enough to be called my best friend~"

I was a loser. a loserloserloserloserloserloserlsoer gah shoot me now.

SKIPPING FORWARD A FEW MONTHS/YEARS.... -flip flip flip-

HAHAH OMFG I HAVE TO SHOW THIS. MY DREAMS WERE RANDOM WHEN I WAS A KID TOO!

entry 6 - 13th july 2006
"*yawn* just woke up.. had another weird dream with ---- in it dreamt that we were back in MRPS or something, but it was y8s as well lol. And this y3 girl argued with me, saying that a pizza's crust was made from bacteria... and I was high. Then it switched from that to me going on camp and I forgot my togs and my dad gave me $50. Started out on the bus and then we ended up walking with kings boys who were wearing st kents uniforms. and then we got lost in the forest, --- commited suicide cuz she was angry and then I woke up."

PAHAHAHA. don't even ask.

-headdesk- I just found out that karl is looking up runescape fanfics on ff.net. omfg we really haven't gotten any more mature have we.

I think that's enough for now.. errrr don't want to expose me TOO much |: maybe next time.

I know, I'll let you guys request lolol pick a random number in ur comment and ill put that entry in each blog haha.

1 comment:

Captain Barnaby said...

How many entries are there in your diary?

Omg! No. 124.
XDD


LOOOOL. I didn't get the later ones.
Suicide?
Cos who was angry?