31 July 2008

when I was young and stupid (er)

Eunji's present is just too pretty ): too bad it's food so I have to eat it.

Well yesterday was my birthday, and I'm officially 15 now. So I can legally start driving and kill myself lolol. >: ok maybe not.

It's like 11pm but I really felt like updating closer to my bday haha >< today I'm gonna share some stories of when i was young and stupid (don't you guys love these stories)

ok... well once, I was in like y1 and we were making mothers day cards or something. And I got this orange piece of paper, and my friend had this blue piece. being the snobby 5 year old ass I was, I snidely said (probably in an uppity voice) "Haha shame look I got a girl's colour and you got a boy's colour~~" and then my friend did the whole grass thing and went up to the teacher and was like "ms ____, are there such things as girl colours and boy colours?" and the teacher was like "no there aren't, all colours are just colours." and then my friend stuck out her tongue at me ): thats why I don't have a favourite colour anymore lolol. I don't want to be biased and turn back into my stupid 5 year old self.

in y2, me and this boy were like pushing lego bricks under one of the folding walls in the classroom and giggling really loudly and then the teacher was like "winnieeeeee............" in her whole disapproving stare tone thing. and back then I was like so shy D: so I was so embarrassed and felt bad about it for like 2 weeks after that occurred.... also in y2, we had a reliever and we were doing something with paper, and I couldn't like cut it or something, so I went to the teacher and asked her to do it for me... and I didn't say 'please' or something, so she gave me this whole big lecture and I burst into tears ): I hate that reliever. she was the bitch that called me a little boy.

in y3, I remember in chinese school I had to write my birthdate and I couldn't remember what year I was born, but I knew it had like 1 9 and 3. so I took a wild guess and wrote down 30 July 1339.

in y4, I was made to dance with this creepy korean boy in my class (because I was too tall lol...) and the teacher was like "ok now hold hands" and we were both liek "rafjdslkjawefsklsflaskadsf. nooooo." and the teacher was like "are you going to do this or not? if you don't want to I can get you to clean the classroom or something..." DDD: I WAS MORTIFIED OK I was such a goodie goodie omfg lol I was scared of her for like the whole term.

in y5 I wrote many retarded stories about neopets. Don't make me retype them please lolol...

IN Y6. I WAS A PERFECT RESPONSIBLE SMART AND AWESOME MEMBER OF THE CLASSROOM AND I DID NOTHING STUPID. IT WAS THE BEST YEAR EVER. |:

see, at least not all my years in primary were idiotic. lol well anyway this has been a recap of the first few years of my 15 years I can remember, of the stupid things I did. So dw I'm not a super brain or anything, I'm probably more stupid than most people lol XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol mortified goody two shoes AZN kid? Yeah, I can relate :P AND ROFL THAT 1339 STORY MADE ME LOL. Good to know about your primary school stupidity.

yj said...

I lol'd so hard